North Bay – Attractions
Enjoy the many things to do in North Bay near Residence & Conference Centre – North Bay located on the campus of Canadore College. The city of North Bay is at the heart of Canada’s north. Situated on Lake Nipissing, North Bay’s picturesque scenery offers plenty of activities and services that appeal to all interests. What’s the first thing you should do when you arrive in North Bay? Simple: get out and enjoy the fresh air and peaceful scenery with over 100 kilometers of multi-use trails. Summer in the Park and other great attractions are just minutes away from our North Bay hotel alternative, RCC – North Bay.
Take a trip down to the water front to experience water sports like kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, and more! There is no better way to end a great day in North Bay than by taking a cruise on the Chief Commanda II, or touring Lake Nipissing while enjoying the company of great friends and family.
The unique selection of art galleries and hobby shops, as well as the Dionne Quintuplets and Discovery North Bay Museums offer a look into the local culture. A trip on the Heritage Railway Mini Train or shopping at the Northgate Shopping Centre offers the small town services, with a big city feel.
We’ve got what you are looking for – It’s just one click away!
- Chief Commanda II – 3.8 km, 8 minutes
- Pinewood Park Golf course – 13 km, 17 minutes
- High View Golf Course – 29 km, 24 minutes
- Laurentide Golf Club – 33 km, 30 minutes
- Heritage North Bay – 3.8 km, 9 minutes
- Northgate Mall – 5 km, 7 minutes
- Sports Hall of Fame – 5.2 km, 9 minutes
- Summer in the Park – 3.5 km, 7 minutes
- Visiting North Bay
- Duchesnay Falls – 2.2 km, 3 minutes
Make an online reservations or contact us for more information 705-980-1301 x7000.