Ottawa West – Attractions
Located near many things to do in Ottawa between the bustling downtown core and the western Advanced Technology district, the Residence & Conference Centre – Ottawa West at Algonquin College is ideal for sports teams, groups, and leisure travellers. Our two bedroom suites offer a great alternative to Ottawa hotels and are minutes from major Nepean and Ottawa sports venues.
Enjoy quick access to the galleries, museums, and fine dining in the capital city of Canada. Experience over 150 kilometres of pathways that lead you to the city’s immaculate natural areas, parks, and gardens or use the quick and easy Transitway to get you to your destination. With unique shops and cozy restaurants, the village-like feel of Ottawa will make your stay in the city a memorable one.
Ottawa Attractions include:
- Difenbunker – 31.2 KM, 27 mins.
- Bayshore Shopping – 7.1 KM, 9 mins.
- Canadian Museum of Nature – 12.2 KM, 13 mins.
- Experimental Farm – 9.2 KM, 13 mins.
- National Arts Centre – 13.6 KM, 16 mins.
- Federal Parliament Buildings – 13.5 KM, 16 mins.
- Byward Market – 15.4 KM, 17 mins.
- Rideau Canal – 13.2 KM, 15 mins.
- Canadian Museum of Science and Technology- 19 KM, 19 mins.
- War Museum -12.3 KM, 15 mins.
- National Gallery of Canada- 15.8 KM, 18 mins.
- Gatineau Park – 14.5 KM, 19 mins.
- White Water Rafting – 118 km, 91 mins.
With group discounts and team budget friendly pricing, let our team host your team for your next visit to Ottawa or summer Ottawa sports tournament!
Make an online reservation or contact us by phone at 613-727-7698.