Thunder Bay – Attractions
A fresh alternative to traditional Thunder Bay accommodations, Residence & Conference Centre – Thunder Bay is located on the shore of the world’s largest freshwater lake and nestled among Canada’s boreal forests and Canadian Shield, the city has everything you need to get outfitted properly for your adventure and all the urban culinary and cultural attractions to complete your memorable epic adventure.
- Mt. McKay Scenic Lookout – 22.9 km, 28 minutes
- Sleeping Giant Provincial Park – 74.3 km, 62 minutes
- Old Fort William – 15.5, km 19 minutes
- Founders Museum and Pioneer Ridge – 20.5 km, 18 minutes
- Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall of Fame – 2 km, 4 minutes
- Thunder Bay Art Gallery – 3.1 km, 5 minutes
- Terry Fox Monument – 22.9, 23 minutes
- Thunder Bay Blues Festival – 5.2 km, 9 minutes
- Thunder Bay Country Club – 4.7 km, 7 minutes
- Summer in the Parks – 5.2 km, 9 minutes
- Dragon Boat Festival – 8.6 km, 13 minutes
Enjoy the many nearby golf courses, horseback riding, museums and more of Thunder Bay located near our Thunder Bay hotel alternative, Residence & Conference Centre – Thunder Bay.