Hamilton – Bike Friendly Accommodations
Discover Hamilton’s natural outdoor beauty and explore it’s over 100 waterfalls that create a breathtaking backdrop for hiking, cycling or simply enjoying a summer day.
Hamilton is part of the part of the Southern Ontario Greenbelt Route– a 475km route connecting rural towns, working farms and breathtaking views of the Southern Ontario countryside.
Pedal the picturesque route, stopping at wineries and local restaurants along the way, and celebrate the best the region has to offer. Visit Ontario By Bike for cycling guides and information!
Our bike friendly accommodations offer the following:
- Close & accessible to many bike trails
- Cycling information including published cycling route map readily available for guests
- Covered & secure bike storage area on site
- Basic bicycle repair tool set available
- Spacious two bedroom suites ideal for families & friends traveling together
- Kitchenettes with fridges in all rooms
- Outdoor patio & BBQ area for relaxation after
- Affordable rates for both short or extended stays
- Contact us or Book Now!
SoBi – Hamilton Bike Share
Looking for a great way to navigate the city this summer and get some fresh air while doing so? Hamilton has now joined the list of cities hosting the SoBi Bike Share program!
It’s simple – reserve a bicycle using the SoBi Mobile App, locate the bicycle & enter the 4 digit pin provided by the app to unlock your bicycle, jump on and enjoy a leisurely ride through Hamilton! When you’re done, simply lock your bike to one of the convenient SoBi locations or at any regular bike rack (for an additional fee)!