Windsor – Attractions
Explore the many things to do in Windsor just minutes away from the Residence & Conference Centre – Windsor. Go for the glory at the WFCU Centre. Play at the Caesar’s Windsor Casino and take in a show. Make a splash at the new Adventure Bay Family Water Park. Snag the deal of the day shopping in Detroit and travel with ease. Marvel at the many outdoor attractions including kayaking, bird watching, and exploring Pelee Island. All of this and more are minutes from our Windsor hotel alternative, RCC – Windsor.
Nicknamed “The City of Roses”, Windsor is known for its hospitality and diversity and this is reflected in the vibrancy of the ever-developing downtown core. With the popular annual Windsor-Detroit International Freedom Festival, unique shops, quiet lounges, and lively nightclubs, Windsor is an excellent choice for those wanting to experience the night life.
From the founding English and French who settled here in the 1700s to the people from around the globe who now choose Windsor as their home, the city is a collage of culture and is rich in history. Take a walking tour to see the Victorian architecture in the Walkerville area or listen to a guide bring alive the tales of Windsor’s role in the Underground Railroad.
As Canada’s southernmost city, Windsor enjoys a temperate climate which allows visitors and residents to truly enjoy the picturesque waterfront and natural areas. Whether swimming at the beaches at Pelee Island or touring the banks of the Detroit River by boat, the area offers something for the adventurer or for those simply wanting to relax.
Nearby Windsor Attractions include:
- Adventure Bay Family Water Park – 10 km, 15 minutes
- African Canadian Heritage Tour – 12.2 km, 18 minutes
- Ambassador Golf Club – 9.3 km, 10 minutes
- Art Gallery of Windsor – 10.1, 15 minutes
- Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino – 10.3 km, 15 minutes
- Canadian Club Brand Heritage Center – 12.2 km, 18 minutes
- Ford City – 12 km, 15 minutes
- Historical Aircraft Association – 6.2 km, 10 minutes
- Ojibway Prairie Provincial Park – 7.9 km, 9 minutes
- Windsor Riverfront – 10.8 km, 17 minutes
- Windsor Sculpture Garden – 7.1 km, 10 minutes
Windsor Sports Venues:
- Jackson Park – 7.1 km, 10 minutes
- Mic-Mac Park – 7.3 km, 10 minutes
- Riverside Baseball Park – 17 km, 19 minutes
- Vollmer Sports Complex – 6.8 km
- WFCU Centre – 17.1 km, 18 minutes
- Windsor Stadium – 6.8 km, 10 minutes
With group discounts and team budget friendly pricing, let our team host your team for your next visit to Windsor or summer Windsor sports tournament! To book, contact Aaron Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-966-1601 x5055.